My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. All the posts are now on the new blog If that does not occur, visit
Da Factopedia
and update your bookmarks.

What Family problems really mean!

Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation.
>
> One of them kept complaining of family problems. Finally the other man
> said: "You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation.
>
> A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown up daughter. We got
> married and I got myself a step-daughter. Later, my father married my
> step-daughter. That made my step daughter my step-mother. And my father
> became my step-son. Also my wife became mother-in-law of her father-in-law.
>
> Much later the daughter of my wife, my step-mother, had a son. This boy was
> my half brother because he was my father's son. But he was also the son of
> my wife's daughter which made him my wife's grand-son. That made me the
> grandfather of my half brother.
>
> This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half sister of my
> son, my step-mother, is also his grandmother. This makes my father the
> brother-in-law of my child, whose step-sister is my father's wife.
>
> I am my step-mother's brother-in-law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my
> son is my father's nephew and I am my OWN GRAND FATHER!!!!!!!!!!
>
> And you think you have FAMILY PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!

Source: The World Wide Web!
Know more about Mesothelioma and Asbestos
Alcohol Problems and Solutions
Help me reach my goal
Go here 4 feeds
Back to Homepage

Technorati Tags:

Alcohol Problems and Solutions - Babes and Hunks of Orkut

No comments: