My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. All the posts are now on the new blog If that does not occur, visit
Da Factopedia
and update your bookmarks.

Mistaken Identity!

A guy is shopping in the supermarket and notices a beautiful blonde woman. She waves at him and says, "Hello!"

He's rather taken aback, because he can't figure out where he knows her from. So he says, "Do you know me?"

To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids."

Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife. He says, "My goodness, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I laid on the pool table with all my buddies watching, while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery?"

She looks into his eyes and calmly says, ..

"No, I'm your son's maths teacher."

HOLY SHIT !!!!

Source: The World Wide Web!
Know more about Mesothelioma and Asbestos
Alcohol Problems and Solutions
Help me reach my goal
Go here 4 feeds
Back to Homepage

Technorati Tags:

Alcohol Problems and Solutions - Babes and Hunks of Orkut

No comments: