My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. All the posts are now on the new blog If that does not occur, visit
Da Factopedia
and update your bookmarks.

The Patriot...PG!

A nurse was taking care of a soldier in the Army Hospital.
"How I wish I could kiss the American flag before I
die," the soldier said.

The nurse was extremely touched by the soldier`s
patriotism and said, "I have a tattoo of the American
flag on my bottom. You may kiss it if you don`t mind."
"Of course I wouldn`t mind. Thank you for fulfilling
my last wish," the soldier said.

The nurse took off her panties and the dying soldier
kissed the flag.

"Thank you, nurse," he said "Now would you be so kind
as to turn around so that I could kiss Bush too?"

Source: The World Wide Web! - Back to Homepage

Alcohol Problems and Solutions - Babes and Hunks of Orkut

No comments: