My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. All the posts are now on the new blog If that does not occur, visit
Da Factopedia
and update your bookmarks.

Man making love to dead woman!

A man was brought before the judge and charged with necrophilia -- making love to a dead woman.

The judge told him, "In 20 years on the bench, I've never heard such a disgusting, immoral thing. Just give me one good reason why I shouldn't lock you up and throw away the key!"

The man replied, "I'll give you THREE good reasons:

#1. It's none of your damn business;

#2. She was my wife; and.....

#3. I didn't KNOW she was dead, she ALWAYS acted that way!"


Source: The World Wide Web!
Know more about Mesothelioma and Asbestos
Alcohol Problems and Solutions
Help me reach my goal
Go here 4 feeds
Back to Homepage



Alcohol Problems and Solutions - Babes and Hunks of Orkut

No comments: