My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. All the posts are now on the new blog If that does not occur, visit
Da Factopedia
and update your bookmarks.

He Tried...........

He tried me on the sofa
He tried me on the chair
He tried me on the windowsill
But he could not get it there

He tried me on the couch
I stood against the wall
I even lay upon the floor
But it would not work at all

He tried his best to do it
In front and in the rear
But no matter how I tried to help
His things got out of gear

He tried it this way and that way
I really had a laugh
To see how many times he tried
To take my photograph

Visit my mesothelioma and asbestos blog
Visit my alocohol problems and solutions blog
Visit my money matters blog
Go here 4 feeds

Technorati Tags:

Alcohol Problems and Solutions - Babes and Hunks of Orkut

No comments: