My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. All the posts are now on the new blog If that does not occur, visit
Da Factopedia
and update your bookmarks.

How girls should respond 2 pick up lines!!

He: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put I and U togather
She: Oh really, because if I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put F and U
together.

He:did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
She: did it hurt when they kicked you out of hell??

He says "Where have you been all my life"
She says "Hiding from you....how the hell did you find me?"

He: I would die for you...
She: Prove it

He: I'm all you've got cutie
She: then I must not have alot

He: "Haven't I seen you someplace before?"
She: "Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore."

He: So what do you do for a living?
She: Female impersonator.

He: "Is this seat empty?"
She: "Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down."

He: "I'd like to call you. What's your number?"
She: "It's in the phone book."
He: "But I don't know your name."
She: "That's in the phone book too."

He: "What sign were you born under?"
She:"No Parking."

He: "I would go to the end of the world for you."
She: "Yes, but would you stay there?"

He: "Your place or mine?"
She: "Both. You go to yours and I'll go to mine."

He: Does beauty run in your family?
She: It obviously doesn't in yours!

He: Do you believe in love at first sight or do you want me to walk by again?
She: Yeah, but this time don't stop!

He: I think you're the best looking girl in here.
She: Really? Well, I'd better go find the best looking guy then, hadn't I!

He: "I can see forever in your eyes."
She: "But all I can see is never in yours."

After hearing a pickup line:
I like your approach, now let's see your departure.

Source: The World Wide Web! - Back to Homepage

Alcohol Problems and Solutions - Babes and Hunks of Orkut

No comments: