My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. All the posts are now on the new blog If that does not occur, visit
Da Factopedia
and update your bookmarks.

Woman Says She Sees Jesus In Burned Wallpaper!


SACRAMENTO, Calif. Christine York's house is a total loss. Treasures going back more than 100 years and memories spanning four decades were lost in a fire.

"I just sit there and I said, 'Lord I can't carry it no more. I need help.' And I turn around and I seen this image and I said, 'now you're really losing it,” said York.

The image seared into the wallpaper pattern seemed so clear.

"So I went down and got Judy and I said, 'Judy come look what I seen,' " York said.

"I walked up to it, put my hands on it and said, 'Holy Jesus.' That's what I saw,” Judy Baily said.

But is it the Immaculate Conception or just warped perception?

"I see his eyes right here. And that's the round face,” said York.

She sees the hair and a halo.

"And this looks like flames to me,” she said as she pointed to details.

Then, there was Christine's crusade to protect the picture.

"I cut it with a knife,” she said. She framed it, the only spot not fully blackened by soot.

Christine said it isn't the only miracle. The fire spared two prized possessions.

"My grandmother's rosary. My son found it in the ashes,” York said.

Also spared was a Virgin Mary figure, still filled with holy water.

As devastating as the blaze might be the image on the wall has comforted Christine during disaster.

"I thought it was a sign that no matter how bad it is I'm going to get through this,” she said.

Source: The World Wide Web!
Know more about Mesothelioma and Asbestos
Alcohol Problems and Solutions
Help me reach my goal
Go here 4 feeds
Back to Homepage



Alcohol Problems and Solutions - Babes and Hunks of Orkut

No comments: