My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. All the posts are now on the new blog If that does not occur, visit
Da Factopedia
and update your bookmarks.

Some Exercise Tips!

Hope you find them useful!

Walking can add minutes to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5000/month.

My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. Now she's 97 years old and we don't know where the hell she is.

The only reason I would take up exercising is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.

I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there.

I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.

The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.

If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.

And last but not least...

I don't exercise because it makes the ice jump right out of my glass.


Source: The World Wide Web!
Know more about Mesothelioma and Asbestos
Alcohol Problems and Solutions
Help me reach my goal
Go here 4 feeds
Back to Homepage

Technorati Tags:

Alcohol Problems and Solutions - Babes and Hunks of Orkut

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lame.