My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. All the posts are now on the new blog If that does not occur, visit
Da Factopedia
and update your bookmarks.

Man Must Display Victim's Picture And The Words "I'm Sorry I Killed You" In Home!

Bartow, FL --A Florida judge has ordered a man who pleaded guilty to vehicular homicide to display a large picture of the victim in his home.

The picture must be at least two-feet wide and displayed prominently. It must also include lettering that says, "I'm sorry I killed you."

Thirty-one-year-old Arthur Pierce has also been sentenced to two years in prison for the killing. Pierce was racing with his cousin on a busy street when they caused the accident that killed 17-year-old Chelsi Gregory.


The judge says Pierce's probation officer will be allowed to search his home at any time, and if the photograph is not displayed, it will be considered a probation violation.

An advocate for Mothers Against Drunk Driving requested the photo be part of Pierce's sentencing.

Associated Press
Source: The World Wide Web!
Know more about Mesothelioma and Asbestos
Alcohol Problems and Solutions
Help me reach my goal
Go here 4 feeds
Back to Homepage



Alcohol Problems and Solutions - Babes and Hunks of Orkut

No comments: