My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. All the posts are now on the new blog If that does not occur, visit
Da Factopedia
and update your bookmarks.

Learn Chinese In 5 mins!!!

You MUST read them out loud or it doesnt make as much sense


Thats not right.. - Sum Ting Wong


Are you harboring a fugitive. - Hu Yu Hai Ding


See me ASAP.. - Kum Hia Nao


Small horse - Tai Ni Po Ni
Did you go to the beach.. - Wai Yu So Tan
I bumped in to a coffee table.. - Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni


I think you need a face lift. - Chin Tu Fat


It's very dark in here - Wao So Dim


I thought you were on a diet - Wai Yu Mun Ching
This is a tow away zone.. No Pah King


staying out of sight - Lei Ying Lo


Your body odor is offensive - Yu Stin Ki Pu



Source: The World Wide Web!
Know more about Mesothelioma and Asbestos
Alcohol Problems and Solutions
Help me reach my goal
Go here 4 feeds
Back to Homepage



Alcohol Problems and Solutions - Babes and Hunks of Orkut

No comments: