My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. All the posts are now on the new blog If that does not occur, visit
Da Factopedia
and update your bookmarks.

What money can buy

What the heck can money buy.......

It can buy a house but not a home.

It can buy a bed, but not sleep.

It can buy a clock but not time.

It can buy a book but not knowledge.

It can buy a position but not respect.

It can buy medicine but not health.

It can buy blood but not life.

It can buy sex but not love.

So you see, money isn't everything and it often causes pain and suffering.
So send me all your money and I will suffer for you.

CASH ONLY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visit my mesothelioma and asbestos blog
Visit my alocohol problems and solutions blog
Visit my money matters blog
Go here 4 feeds

Technorati Tags: Furl Tags:

BlinklistTags:, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

del.icio.us Tags:, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Alcohol Problems and Solutions - Babes and Hunks of Orkut

No comments: