My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. All the posts are now on the new blog If that does not occur, visit
Da Factopedia
and update your bookmarks.

CHINA’S YOUNGEST TV CHEF IS NINE YEARS OLD CHINA’S YOUNGEST TV CHEF IS NINE YEARS OLD

SHANGHAI: A nine-year-old girl has become a TV chef in China. Shi Yulan, from Shanghai, is now writing her own recipe book, reports Qianjiang Evening News. Shi has been working in the kitchen at home for almost as long as she has been able to walk.
She said: “At two years old, I already helped my mom
wash bowls in the kitchen and I started to cook for the family for fun from the age of six.”
Shi hosts a cooking show for a local TV station and in her spare time is writing a book recalling her cooking experiences and recipes. “I am doing the actual cooking and my mom is beside me shooting the whole process since we want readers to get a clear picture of how to make these dishes,” she said.

Source: Mumbai Mirror
Visit my mesothelioma and asbestos blog
Visit my alocohol problems and solutions blog
Visit my money matters blog
Go here 4 feeds

Technorati Tags:

Alcohol Problems and Solutions - Babes and Hunks of Orkut

No comments: